Corner Radius End Mill
Material ID: 8030328
Short series Corner radius end mill with 4 flutes, diameter 12mm with 26mm length of cut, 83mm overall length and 2.5mm corner radii, according to DORMER standard with a 12mm plain shank, solid carbide with bright finish, 40° helix and 10° rake angle for shoulder milling, plunging, ramping and helical milling in non-ferrous metals
|Product number (SAP)||86038268|
|Ordering code ANSI||S66212.0XR2.5|
|Gross weight - grams||112.2|
|Cutting diameter - millimeter (DC)||12 mm|
|Connection diameter - millimeter (DCON MS)||12 mm|
|Overall length - millimeter (OAL)||83 mm|
|Depth of cut maximum - millimeter (APMX)||26 mm|
|Flute count (NOF)||4|
|Corner radius - millimeter (RE)||2.5 mm|
|Radial rake angle (GAMF)||10|
- Micrograin Carbide providing extreme hardness and wear resistance providing increased tool life when machining difficult materials
- Suited for precision and high-speed machining of aluminium parts in air frame assembly, automotive applications and die and mold, particularly for prototyping.
- A four-flute design with various corner radius designs, reinforcing the end teeth for a stronger performance.
- Specifically designed to provide a high performance and quality surface finish on aluminium and its alloys.
- Differential pitch to reduce vibration and maximize productivity and tool life.