Corner Radius End Mill
Ordering number: 8030323
Short series Corner radius end mill with 4 flutes, diameter 10mm with 22mm length of cut, 72mm overall length and 0.5mm corner radii, according to DORMER standard with a 10mm plain shank, solid carbide with bright finish, 40° helix and 10° rake angle for shoulder milling, plunging, ramping and helical milling in non-ferrous metals
|Product number (SAP)||86038263|
|Ordering code ANSI||S66210.0XR0.5|
|Gross weight - grams||74.1|
|Cutting diameter - millimeter (DC)||10 mm|
|Connection diameter - millimeter (DCON MS)||10 mm|
|Overall length - millimeter (OAL)||72 mm|
|Depth of cut maximum - millimeter (APMX)||22 mm|
|Flute count (NOF)||4|
|Corner radius - millimeter (RE)||0.5 mm|
|Radial rake angle (GAMF)||10|
- Micrograin Carbide providing extreme hardness and wear resistance providing increased tool life when machining difficult materials
- Suited for precision and high-speed machining of aluminium parts in air frame assembly, automotive applications and die and mold, particularly for prototyping.
- A four-flute design with various corner radius designs, reinforcing the end teeth for a stronger performance.
- Specifically designed to provide a high performance and quality surface finish on aluminium and its alloys.
- Differential pitch to reduce vibration and maximize productivity and tool life.