Material ID: 8030281
Short series End mill with 3 flutes, diameter 2mm with 6.5mm length of cut and 40mm overall length, according to DORMER standard with a 4mm plain shank, solid carbide with bright finish, 40° helix with differential pitch and 13° rake angle for shoulder milling, slot milling and helical milling in non-ferrous metals
|Product number (SAP)||86038221|
|Ordering code ANSI||S6502.0|
|Gross weight - grams||13.6|
|Cutting diameter - millimeter (DC)||2 mm|
|Connection diameter - millimeter (DCON MS)||4 mm|
|Overall length - millimeter (OAL)||40 mm|
|Depth of cut maximum - millimeter (APMX)||6.5 mm|
|Flute count (NOF)||3|
|Radial rake angle (GAMF)||13|
- Micrograin Carbide providing extreme hardness and wear resistance providing increased tool life when machining difficult materials
- Suited for precision and high-speed machining of aluminium parts in air frame assembly, automotive applications and die and mold, particularly for prototyping.
- A three-flute design for smooth cutting action and reduced stress on the spindle.
- Differential pitch to reduce vibration and maximize productivity and tool life.
- Specifically designed to provide a high performance and quality surface finish on aluminium and its alloys.